Sunday 31 October 2010

Describing the initial ideas for digipak and advertisements.

My initial ideas for my digipak is I would either get a big picture of the band or the lead singer and put some effects on it like black and white or something else that would make it have the indie vibe. However for the cover that goes on the CD I want to do something creative like cigarettes buts that make it look like an ash tray like Arctic Monkeys album ‘Whatever people say I am I’m not’  I will not however use this idea but maybe have pictures of different instruments or loads of mini stills from the video. I think I may produce a 6 or an 8 digipak to gain more marks. By having these sorts of ideas I believe that it will create the indie effect and therefore meet my target audience and will get interested in it. 
Also in my digipak I will have a poster of the band. to make it a unique item for fans of the band to have to put up on there bedroom wall. 
I will also advertise my digipak on the Internet to connect and reach my target audience and hopefully reach a wider audience as so many people use the Internet. I may also decide to advertise over the radio for music fans.   


No comments:

Post a Comment