Tuesday 18 January 2011

Evaluation Q2: How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary text and advert?




                                            

I think my audience will be able to see the like between my digipack and advert as they will be connected to my product as a whole as i have tried to fit to their interest i.e. using instruments in my product heavily as they will be attracted to it. I think my target audience will be attracted to my digipack and advert as with the digipack they will want to buy it as they are getting something extra especially with the use of pictures and band members names makes my digipack unique. I also feel they will like my digipack with the heavily use of instruments and as my product is in the indie genre my target audience will be musicians themselves and will appreciate the use of guitars and amps.

My target audience will also be attracted to my advert as it fits there interest with the use of instruments and image of my digipack. Also on my advert it is promoting the tour which my target audience will be very interested in as they will want to see my band live as they are fans and will want to find out where they are playing and when they are playing. On the advert it also said when the album is out and they will be interested in that as they will like the songs and my music video they will want to go out and buy the album. I think as a combined product my target audience will be very interested as it will fit there needs and interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment