Tuesday 4 January 2011

Planning: Fonts and coulor

For my digipack i wanted to create a digipack with clear images fonts and colour that go with my genre of indie. Clear fonts and coulor is part of the rules that we should follow in order to create a good digipack and a good product as it must be easily read i.e. the clear text and to have a stiking coulor will also catch the audience attenstion and will result in them buying the digipack. There are many fonts that i could had used in my final digipack here are some of them: 


RunRate
RunRate
RunRate

I decided to use the first one as it was my favourite and I thought it was clear and easy to read and I thought it would be seen on an indie album.
I wanted to have four coulors throught out my digipack. As i found the mod sign as inspiring for me and wanted to use it as a logo for my band i wanted to stick to the coulors of blue, red and white which are also the coulors of the great britan flag which i thought went well seeing as RunRate are a british Artic Monkeys what people say i am thats what im not use this coulor for there pictures in the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment