Friday 14 January 2011

Reflection of Digipak and Advert.

I think that overall, my digipak and advert worked well, because it gave the hint of indie and rock mixed together. My plan orginally was to do a black fading circle around the edges , making it look like the audience is looking through their lives, and also that it was giving VIP access to the audience,  showing what kind of life they have outside the world of performance. Also, I thought that I would keep the colours to minium. When I came to doing the actual digipak, I think it worked well, because it was exactly how I wanted it to be and it looked really effective. Same goes to the advert as well. I wanted to give the fact that it was 'misty', in a way. like you can see what's happening - or going on - but not sure on what. It pulls the audience, wanting to know more.I went through my albums at home, and I thought that Stone Sour  - Audio Secrecy 2010, had a good cover, and it linked with the 'misty' effect which I thought it would be good for my digipak. Also another one I thought was Kings of Leon's album. So, I mixed their ides together with mine, that gave me my idea of my final product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment